If you have a business or are considering starting one, you have a lot to think about. Since 1836, HNB’s been helping local people (women, men, families, and friends) start, expand, and run their business.
Right now, all reports indicate that loan rates will most likely go up later this year. So, that means even if cost stays the same for whatever you have in mind, you can probably save money by borrowing right now. At HNB, our loan rates are still very low AND we have money to lend. No matter what your plans – NOW is the time!
As the oldest bank chartered in Pennsylvania, we have LOTS of experience making your business borrowing experience easy and affordable. Why not put it to work for you?
At HNB, YOUR business is BIG business to us.
Contact us to set up an appointment:
- All of NEPA, HNB Corporate Center, Honesdale, PA
800-HNB-9515 or 570-253-3355
– Ron Sebastianelli, Vice President & Chief Lending Officer, NMLS ID # 767786
– Christopher Cook, Vice President & Commercial Loan Officer, NMLS ID # 767777
– Sean Finan, Vice President & Commercial Loan Officer, NMLS ID # 947536
– Michael Rollison, Vice President & Commercial Loan Officer, NMLS ID # 767785
- Luzerne County, Kingston Branch, Kingston, PA
800-HNB-9515 or 570-283-6900
– Stephen Homza, Vice President & Commercial Loan Officer, NMLS ID # 767782
- Susquehanna County, Lakewood/Forest City Branches
800-HNB-9515 or 570-253-3362 x 2907
– Richard M. Soden, Vice President & Commercial Loan Officer, NMLS ID # 1684400
|Commercial Mortgages||Third Party Loans|
|Traditional SBA Loans & SBA 504 Program Loans
||Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
|Letters & Lines of Credit||Equipment & Capital Improvement Loans|
|Tax Anticipations & Other Municipal Financing Options
|| Dealer Floorplans
|Equipment Leasing Programs||Business Credit Cards|