Discover the possibilities with HNB!
Those on our “Email List” receive email notifications and are the 1st to know about –
- Special offers – such as tickets or discounts at local businesses and venues
- New products and services or benefits being offered
- Updates on community events and news releases
Those enrolled in eDocs are “making a statement” by going green. They also –
- Save paper – and the environment – by receiving their statements and notices online
- Get their information faster than those waiting for them to arrive in the mail
- Avoid having their personal information lost or stolen in the mail
- Protect their records on our secure website, accessed with a username and password
Everyone signed up for either – or both – of these green strategies by
midnight on Columbus Day, October 12th, is eligible to win.
The drawing will be held and the winners will be contacted by email on October 13th!
It’s easy! Enter both ways and double your chances to win!
1. Join our Email List!
- At an HNB office – Visit your local HNB office and ask to sign up for our Email List!
- Online – In the top right corner of this page, click on the “Join our Email List” icon. You will be directed to a registration screen. Enter your email address and click on “Continue.” You will be asked to confirm your email address, choose the preferred email format (The HTML method is preselected), and fill in the “Your Information” section (Enter your first name, enter your last name, first initial of your last name, or leave it blank, and in “Branch #” you can list the number which corresponds to the branch where you heard about this contest, or leave it blank [1 – 733 Main Street; 2 – Route 6 Plaza; 3 – Forest City; 4 – Montdale; 5 – Lake Wallenpaupack; 6 – Lackawaxen; 7 – Hamlin; 8 – Kingston; 9 – Lakewood; 10 – Eynon]), and then click “Join.”
- QR Code – Scan the QR code on our office posters with your phone, and follow the instructions to join!
You will receive a welcome email mentioning that you have been added to our email list. If you remain on the list, you are entered into the contest. You can “Unsubscribe” at any time, but if you do so before 10/12, you are deleting your email address from the list and will not be eligible to win the prizes.
2. Sign up to receive your monthly statements and notices via eDocs!
- At an HNB office – Visit your local HNB office, and ask a customer services representative to switch your statements to eDocs. Sign the form, and you’re entered to win!
- Online – Apply securely online by completing the information and clicking, “Submit Application”. You may also enroll in Bank-to-Bank Transfers, Bill Pay, and Remote Deposit Anywhere. Enrolling in these additional services will not increase your chances of winning.
- Through NetTeller – If you already use NetTeller – HNB’s secure online banking service – sign into your account, click on the eDocs tab and follow the instructions. Insert your email address and subject message, read the agreement, check the “I Agree” box, and click “Enroll.” It’s that easy!
No purchase necessary. Must be age 18 or older to enter. All email addresses registered for the HNB “Email List” and enrolled in eDocs by midnight on October 12, 2015 are eligible. Winners will be announced and notified by email on October 13, 2015. Employees, officers, and directors of The Honesdale National Bank and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of registered entries. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Constant Contact or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to The Honesdale National Bank.