Planning a trip abroad? HNB can help you prepare for your next personal or business excursion by helping you obtain local currency for use at your upcoming destination. Upon your return, bring your unused foreign currency back to our local HNB offices and we will convert it back to US dollars for you.
It’s all part of how we make sure your wallet keeps up with your everyday and not so everyday adventures.
- Service is only available for HNB customers
- Only paper foreign currency may be purchased or sold; coin will not be sold or purchased
- Allow for 2-4 business days for foreign currency delivery to your local HNB Office
- Orders must be placed by 2:00pm or the order will be processed on the next business day
- The US Dollar equivalent for the exchanged rate on the foreign currency sold to HNB Bank will be deposited directly into your HNB account
- Transactions subject to processing fee
When making plans, here are a few helpful tips and services to help you stay connected and in control of your money no matter where you may go:
- Notify HNB of your upcoming travel plans for fraud monitoring purposes by contacting 1-800-462-9515
- Enroll in HNB Guard Dog to receive SMS text message notifications to ensure you’ve authorized activity on your HNB Debit Card
- Monitor your accounts 24/7 a week with HNB Mobile Banking
- If you notice suspicious or unauthorized activity on your account, contact HNB immediately at 1-800-462-9515
*Current exchange rate will be applied to the date of the transaction.