Club Features & Benefits:
- Special Club Checks included or any other checks at 1/2 price (limit 1 per year)
- HNB Online Banking and Bill Pay Service
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking Service
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Unlimited check writing, no per check charges (excluding specials)
- VISA® Debit ATM Cards (max. 2)
- Local Shopping, Healthcare, and Entertainment Benefits
- 50% discount on the 1st year’s rental of a new Safe Deposit Box (where available)
- Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, and Stop Payments*
- Photo Copies, Notary Service, and Signature Guarantee*
- Lamination Service*
- Safekeeping of Wills
- HNB VISA, VISA Gold, or MasterCard Credit Cards, no annual fee **^
- HNB eDocs Statements and Notices
- All this for only $3.95 per month ($4.95 if you receive paper statements)
* Limits Apply ** For Qualified Borrowers ^Age 62 and Better
Exclusively for those age 50 or better. This club account includes all of the benefits of Signature Circle plus discounted fare on club trips. Avoid the monthly fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $2,500 in any account or combination of deposit accounts (excluding IRAs and special club savings plans).
|Checks - 120/order||Average 1 per year||33.99|
|.05% Bonus Rate on CD||Average CD is $15,000||$7.50|
|Safe Deposit Box||5″x5″ 50% 1st Year Discount||$13.50|
|Money Orders||Average 2 Per Year||$10.00|
|Cashier's Checks||Average 2 Per Year||$12.00|
|Stop Payments||Average 1 Every Other Year||$15.00|
|Signature Guarantee||Average 1 Every Other Year||$10.00|
|Credit Card||Annual Fee Waived||$15.00|
|Telephone Transfers||Average 3 Per Year||$9.00|
|Shopping & Healthcare Savings||Est. Additional Cost Per Year||$48.00|
|Signature Circle Annual Cost||$3.95 per Month||$47.40|
|Total Signature Circle Value||Non-eDocs $4.95 Per Month||$114.59|
|The Chairman’s Club Value||Maintain $2,500 Balance||$173.99|
Exclusively for ages 14-22. This club checking or savings account includes all of the local, regional and special event benefits that are offered to our Signature Circle and The Chairman’s Club accounts.
- Special gift for coming in and joining The U Club, or converting your Dollar the Dragon account
- “How To” financial products, services, account management, budgeting & balancing videos
- Financial Education tips (periodic e-newsletter)
- Email Alerts for Low Balances or Balance Updates
- Discounts or benefits at participating area businesses & venues
- Birthday Bonus!
Whether it is money from the tooth fairy, birthday cash, or an allowance, the Dollar the Dragon Club is the perfect account for kids age 14 and under. Parents or guardians can help children open their accounts with a deposit of $5.00 or more and teach them the importance of saving money.
Upon opening the Dollar the Dragon Club Account, the child will be given a Mini Dragon Bank, a binder for their statements, an insert for the binder cover sleeve that they can color and personalize, a Club Card and a sticker for their initial deposit.